Grandmother Pages

Gifts of Love

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Music Box Collection for Grandmother's

The vintage typewriter to the left is just like the one I learned to type on in High School. Now we call them vintage typewriters and you see them only in museums.
Does that make me "Vintage"? I suppose it does.
Before the beginning of the 21 century I had embraced my vintage-hood as a blessing and let my voice of the past be heard for the new generation to know their roots and values that never change.
I am constantly meeting Grandmothers who are also sharing family stories and history using modern technology on a daily basis to have their voices heard.
Vintage icons are now preserved in the form of wonderful Music Boxes that will entertain and educate for many more generations.


Grandparents are voices of the past that keep everyone grounded and have proven themselves to be survivors that has given everyone hope for the future.
"Vintage gets more valuable with age - embrace it!"



No comments: