Grandmother Pages

Gifts of Love

Friday, November 28, 2008

I love hunting - hunting on the internet for information about animals

Hunting information about animals on the internet seems to occupy part of each day. No matter what I am doing I always end up looking up information about another animal from the urban coyote to the little known Snub-nosed Monkey from China.

I love hunting for information about animals that are endangered and what we can do to save them. What groups can I mention on my lenses to help people get involved. Save the Panda has some great ideas on how you can adopt a wild Panda or have a Save the Panda party.
What better way to raise compassionate, concerned young people than to involve children early in caring actions. The future of the panda is in the hands of the young.

Lets "hunt" together for ways to care for our planet and all life on it. It is our responsibility.

No comments: